The MTW challenge word was "harmony" + use a song lyric. My song is by Joe Nichols - Sunny and 75. The lyric that I chose, which I used my typewriter and typed onto the tag, is basically the definition of harmony. I wanna stay with you forever. You and me, on a beach, peaceful, in harmony, and I wanna stay here forever.
I also tried to use as many items from Paper Issues Take 5 Tuesday challenge. I was able to use:
1orange
2yellow
3turquoise
4die cut
6 patterned paper
12sticker
13title
15summer theme
Here's my page:
My photo is from our Florida vacation from last year and I pulled out the MME Palm Beach collection that I'd forgotten I had! Thanks for looking!





7 comments:
This is a beautiful interpretation of the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words Challenges.
Great take on the sketch, love the tropical vibe! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!
I like the way you used a single PP instead of two but used the washi as a dividing line. Thanks for playing with us at Stuck?! this month!
Oh, what a beautiful layout! Love that shiny background and the song lyrics on the tag! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words! Remember that along with a link to our blog, we also ask that you include a copy of our challenge board image in your post. You still have a couple days to add it in. :)
Such a beautiful page and the song lyric on the tag is indeed a good idea !! Thank you so much for joining us at More Than Words. Have a nice day. xoxo Heike
Beautiful page.Thank you for playing along at "More than words" challenge
Adorable take on our challenge this month at MTW! :)
Post a Comment