Saturday, August 26, 2017

where the heart is.

Tonight I made a page using Sketch #135 from Sketch N Scrap. I changed my page to 8.5x11 size and added some extra embellishing.

Here's my page:
Thanks for looking!

supplies
patterned paper, die cuts: Fancy Pants (Family & Co)
acrylic: Color Cast Designs
puffy stickers: Bella Blvd
enamel shapes: Heidi Swapp
die cuts: Elle's Studio

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I love your take on the sketch Ashley, very creative!! Your embellishments are so fun! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Unknown said...

Super cute! Love all the little details! And what a beautiful home you have! Thanks for joining us over at Sketch N Scrap this month!

Chris C said...

Love how you turned the sketch into a 8.5 x 11 page and your embellies! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

Lori said...

This is really cute! I have that paper collection and I haven't even used it yet. I need to break it out of the package and put it to use! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute layout Ashley :) Thank you for joining us over at Sketch N Scrap
Tina-DT