Wednesday, September 13, 2017

around town.

Playing with my Family Fun collection from Elle's Studio again! Today's page was inspired by the September sketch at Challenge YOUrself.

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Hi Ashley! Your layout is fabulous! . . . and I LOVE your photos so much. I am happy that you joined in our September sketch challenge! Thank you very much!!!

Patries said...

Very, very nice! love the way the colors work with the pictures.

Rachel said...

Fabulous layout and fabulous take on the sketch, love it! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

ÅsaJ said...

Such a great clean take on the sketch! I really like it! Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa

Sherri Caramico said...

I LOVE your take on the sketch!! Great color combo and perfect embellishment choices and placement! Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!

Carmen Crosseti Cohen-Henriquez said...

Fabulous layout! Love the color combo and your take on the sketch is perfect!