Saturday, September 9, 2017

club 14.

Tonight I was in the mood for pocket pages. I don't do a project life album, but I do pocket style pages sometimes, and I just mix those pages in with my regular albums. I have one album per year that's 12x12 size and the pages are 12 x 12, 8.5x11, and pocket style pages. So tonight I had a few photos left I wanted to scrapbook + tell the story of from February from my brother's birthday party.


The photos I had were small and not the best quality - they were taken at a bar and a lot of them are from Snap Chat. I totally hacked up one of my 12x12 pocket page protectors to make it work for what I wanted. The cards I had were all vertical and I didn't have enough photos or story to make a full 12x12 spread work. This originally is a Design F from Becky Higgins and I just cut off the top row.
Thanks for looking!

supplies
Elle's Studio monthly kits (May, July, & August 2017) + puffy stickers

0 comments: