Friday, September 29, 2017

Packers vs Bengals.

Last Sunday we were able to travel to Green Bay to see the Bengals/Packers game at Lambeau. This is my third trip to Lambeau and Austin's second trip to Lambeau. The Bengals are my team, but the Packers are a very close second and I root for them any time they're NOT playing the Bengals.

I always says you can't NOT be a Packers fan. The culture behind the team, the community surrounding them, the fans, that stadium, their success, Jordy... *sigh* No, but really.

We left early Sunday morning. I drove six hours there because he had just gotten off work at 6AM so he tried to sleep some. We had a quick bite to eat and a beer and headed to the stadium. The game was great, even though the Bengals lost in OT. We made it to our hotel and passed out, then got up Monday and drove six hours home.

Quick trip but I am so glad we are able to do this kind of thing and to be able to do it together!

Linking up with Annie's week 240 smiles because I normally work Fridays and can't link up.

3 comments:

Annie said...

How lovely to see you linking up and sharing your smiles today.
Hugs,
Annie x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Ashley, great to see you and thanks for the visit to mine. Six hour journey that is some way. You would probably cover half the UK in that time. Have a great weekend, Angela xXx

mamapez5 said...

Nice to see you on here Ashley and to hear about your hectic weekend. that is a long journey for a ball game, but I have never really understood the lure of it. But if that is what you both enjoy,it is great that you were able to do it together. Kate x