Hey everyone! I'm super excited to be guest designing at Paper Girls challenge blog this month! For challenge 139, we are honoring our veterans.
My maternal grandfather died two years ago. He was an Army veteran and had a military funeral before his burial at a local national cemetery. I've struggled with how to document this ceremony and I'm grateful for this challenge to push me.
I started by stamping and heat embossing the stars diagonally across my page and then I added some splatters of red mist. The red and white glassine envelope is from my stash and I layered some Doodlebug patterned paper and washi tape.
Thanks so much for being here today! :)
supplies
stamp: Unity SMAK kit (December 2014)
die cut: Pebbles
sticker: Elle's Studio
embossing powder: Sparkle N Sprinkle (cerulean EP421)
mist: Mistery Huey's (Hot Diggity)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Thank you so much for guest designing with us this week. Your layout is beautiful, it is a wonderful tribute to your grandfather!
Post a Comment