Sunday, November 5, 2017

Bengals/Packers game: a pocket style page.

I did a pocket style page using Design A from Becky Higgins' Project Life. This is about the football game we went to in September. I'm playing along with Love to Scrap's challenge this month - anything goes! You just have to use stamps :)



I used quite a few stamps sets on this page and mixed and matched my Elle's Studio monthly kits as well. The colors in their kits are all similar and coordinate perfectly. Thanks for looking!

supplies
stamps: Elle's Studio (Travelogue); Kellie Winnell (Beer); Studio Calico (Fun in the Sun); Kelly Purkey (Kelly's Destination; Spring Break; Cruise with Me)
ink: Versafine (Onyx Black); Memento (Tangelo); 
stickers: Bella Blvd; Elle's Studio
acrylic: Elle's Studio
washi: Freckled Fawn
project life cards: Elle's Studio monthly kits
pens: American Crafts Slick Writers

1 comments:

Lori said...

This is a fantastic pocket page! Love the colors that you used. Looks like it was a fun time. Thanks so much for sharing with us at LTSCB! -Lori DT