Hi there! Today I'm sharing a watercolor flower card I made for Skipping Stones Designs Stamps using the I'd Pick You stamp set. This one isn't in the shop right now, but check back soon!
First I stamped my flower with Versamark and heat embossed the image. Have you ever used masking fluid? I'm fairly new to it, but it's really helpful for coloring images. You spread a thin layer over the area you don't want to color, then you can color the image. After you're done, the masking fluid just peels off.
Then you can apply a thin layer to another area and color again. When you're done with that area, peel away the masking fluid.
For a detailed stamp like these flowers, the masking fluid is super helpful in allowing you to color the different areas without accidentally bleeding the colors together.
For this card, I used the Incredible White Mask liquid frisket. What do you think?
supplies
stamp set: Skipping Stones Designs (I'd Pick You)
ink: Tim Holtz distress inks (Festive Berries; Barn Door; Milled Lavender; Forest Moss; Peeled Paint; Aged Mahogany)
embossing powder: Simon Says Stamp (white fine detail)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment