Wednesday, November 29, 2017

[Paper Wings Productions] Cocoa Warms the Heart!

Today I'm sharing this card I made using Play with your Coffee and Frothy Concoctions stamp sets at Paper Wings Productions

The first thing I did was run my background through my Grand Calibur. I chose this layered heart embossing folder because I knew my sentiment would be 'cocoa warms the heart' from the Frothy Concoctions stamp set. I watercolored the background with distress inks.
I stamped my coffee cup from the Play with Your Coffe stamp set onto patterned paper and fussy cut it. I stamped some marshmallows on white cardstock and fussy cut those before adding them to my cup with foam adhesive.

Then I adhered my cup of cocoa to my embossed heart background.

Thanks for looking!

supplies 
stamps: Play with your Coffee; Frothy Concoctions
ink: Tim Holtz distress ink (Picked Raspberry; Worn Lipstick); Memento (Tuxedo Black)
embossing folder: Darice (Layered Heart Background)

0 comments: