WELCOME to the Paper Wing Productions Design Team Blog Hop & Giveaway! If you've arrived here from Dana, then you're in the right place. If you’re just stopping by for a visit, please CLICK HERE to start from the beginning.
Are you ready for our last blog hop of the year? The theme for this month is “Celebrations.” We will look at how each of our designers uses celebrations in their creations. How does your family celebrate holidays? Do you hand make cards, presents, or even wrapping paper? We hope you will hop through the projects and find inspiration for your own holiday projects. If you complete the hop, you will be eligible to win an awesome prize!
The prize is a $25.00 gift certificate to the Paper Wings Productions online store.
For a chance to win all you need to do is:
- be a follower of the Paper Wings Productions blog
- visit each of the participating designer's blogs and leave a comment
- come back and leave us a comment on the PWP blog telling us you completed the hop.
To increase your chances of winning: like our Facebook page and/or invite your friends to the hop. Be sure to leave a separate comment for each of your additional entries. The winner will be announced on Tuesday, December 5, 2017 on the Paper Wings Productions blog.
What's a celebration without some wine? Am I right?!
I made a wine tag that's really pretty simple to just slap on a bottle of wine and use as a gift for holiday parties this year :)
I die cut my tag and then used one of the stamps from Text Melange to heat emboss on the background. The heat embossing powder I used is called Christmas Lights and it's a great mix of green, red, and gold.
Next I heat embossed some snowflakes and the sentiment from the Winter Mix It Up stamp set.
Make sure to head on over to Leslie next!!
***Here is the complete line up just in case you get lost along the way***
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR JOINING US TODAY!
&
Let Your Creativity Take Flight!
supplies
stamps: Paper Wings Productions (Text Melange; Winter Mix it Up)
die: Avery Elle (sip sip hooray)
embossing powder: Sparkle N Sprinkle (EP434; EP423; EP286)








6 comments:
I love this festive tag! The original embossed print you created is gorgeous.
Very cool tag, Ashley! I love the array of stamps you used!
Love this idea! So cute!
Wonderful idea Ashley. So cetaive and easy to make. Tfs
What a pretty tag. Love the music design.
Very Creative!!!!
Post a Comment