Sunday, January 14, 2018

happily homed.

I played along for the first time ever with White... with 1 this month. I liked the textures from the stacked pots (is that what they are?) and the circles from the candy. I also was inspired by the blue/white contrast in the textiles. I had some blue/white tags from Elle's Studio in my stash that reminded me of that photo. Here's the mood board:
 Here's my page:
Thanks for looking!

supplies
acrylic, die cuts: Elle's Studio
stamps: Elle's Studio; Studio Calico; Paper Smooches (Lucky Dog); Hero Arts (cling dots)
ink: Versafine (onyx black); Color Box Mix'd Media Inx (Indigo); 
mask: Studio Calico

8 comments:

Michelle VO said...

Oh this is just adorable - and I love all your stamping! Thanks for joining us at White ... with 1 :)

Lisa J said...

How cute is that doggo stamp - seriously adorable. Great page. Thanks for playing along with White with 1 and I hope you join us next month too.

Natsuko said...

Beautiful background work!Love the big ampersand❤Thank you for joining us at white...with1!

Louise Turner Scrapbooker said...

Loving the masked ampersand background. Adorable photos too.
Thanks for joining us at White ... with 1.
Louise xo

Jane said...

Super cute page – it all works so well ! Thank you so much for joining in with White … with 1 for the very first time - hope you will visit us more often.

Melinda France said...

What a beautiful first layout! Thanks for joining us at White... With 1, I hope you'll be back again next month xx

Caroline Elliam said...

Love the big ampersand on your background! Thank you for playing with us at WW1 and good luck!

Marie-France alias Badbarbie said...

Love the big puppy! Your creation is so cute! Thanks for playing with us at white with 1 :)