Saturday, February 10, 2018
smile!
Tonight I joined More Than Words for their February challenge - forever and hearts. We took this selfie in Isla Mujeres last year on vacation. I love the beach and the ocean. I feel at home and at peace near the water. It just feels magical sometimes to me... how vast and expansive the ocean is. The clear blue water looks so serene, yet you know there's tons of life below the surface. So my take on the 'forever' part of the challenge is how the ocean seems to go on forever.
I found a free cut file at Spiegelmom Scraps and also used one of their sequin mixes, Magical Adventure. Everything else on this page is from Pink Paislee's new Pick Me Up collection.
I filled in some of the circles and hearts with Pick Me Up embellishments - stickers and washi strips - and some patterned papers. The acrylic words from Color Cast Designs coordinated perfectly with my page so I added those in too.
This is a totally different page than my typical style, but I'm playing with my new Cameo and I really like how this turned out. Thanks for looking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
This is such an original take on our challenge requirements! I love it! I'm so glad you could us at More Than Words.
A fabulous layout for our FOREVER challenge this month. Thank you so much for joining in the MOre Than Words Challenge.
Oh, how brilliant! I love it! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!
Beautiful! Thank you for playing with us at MTW challenge xx
Love the composition of this layout! Just for future reference we like to see the word of the month on the composition somewhere. This month was forever. You still qualify just in the future you get more points. All the best from MTW! :)
Post a Comment