Sunday, February 11, 2018

sweetheart.

Tonight I had some time to play along with Lasting Memories challenges. One of their February color challenges was pinks/reds, which I love!

I found this Paw Prints on my Heart cut file at Paper Issues and it's free! You know I'm doing ALL of the cut files right now with my new Cameo :)

First I used the packaging technique and two pink mists from my stash. Then I used mostly items from January Elle's Studio kit + add on items. Thanks for looking!

supplies
patterned paper, stamps, die cuts, vellum, puffy stickers, journal cards: Elle's Studio
stamp: Studio Calico (Aloha)
inks: Versafine (onyx black); Memento (tuxedo black) 
mist: Lindy's Stamp Gang (sunset pnk); Heidi Swapp Color Shine (pink)
 

4 comments:

Sandy Ross said...

Love that paw print heart cut file...just perfect for your adorable layout! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!

denise said...

This is a great pink layout! Love the heart cut file! Have fun with your new cameo! I love mine, too ;-) Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

Natalie Dill said...

That cut file is too cute!! I love your pink layout! Thanks for playing along at Lasting Memories!

Lauren said...

This is adorable! I love the huge heart! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
Lauren
Lasting Memories DT