Thursday, March 29, 2018

fun stuff.

I combined the sketch challenge at Let's Get Sketchy + the squares challenge at The Studio.

I used the Pink Paislee Pick Me Up collection for this page. Instead of a diagonal patterned paper, I just used a washi strip to mimic the diagonal line from the sketch. This photographed crooked but the squares are lined up and straight in real life :) I still need to add my journaling to the ticket.

supplies
patterned papers, die cuts, washi: Pink Paislee (Pick Me Up)
puffy stickers: Freckled Fawn

9 comments:

Marci said...

I absolutely LOVE what you did with this sketch--made it uniquely your own! Thanks for joining in at LGS !!

etsuko kishimura said...

Cool works! ! ! !Thanks for joining in at LGS !!

Bethany.Roisland said...

Oooo I'm a baseball fan too! Wrigley Field is such a neat place! Great job adapting the sketch to fit your photos. Thanks for playing at LGS!

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

Love your take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

Astrid Zwaan said...

Great take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at LGS!!

Deb said...

Such a fabulous take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Lets get Sketchy. Deb xx

craftybyfirna said...

Fabulous take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along with us at LGS!

CathQuillScrap said...

Clever take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along at Let's Get Sketchy.

denise said...

Wow! Great layout! I love your background paper and the cas decoration! Thanks for playing along with the studio challenges!