My aunt and uncle lost their Golden several months ago to old age. They applied to a rescue to adopt a two year old Golden who was dumped by her breeder when she was unable to get pregnant (don't even get me started...) but she was given to another couple. Shortly thereafter, they found this little Golden puppy, only seven weeks old.
I found this cut file from The Cut Shoppe and it just made me think of them. Of the love they have in their hearts and how they must feel whole again. If you're not a dog owner, you just don't get it :)
So I'm playing along with challenge 3 from TCS which is to use a large title with a cut file. I actually could have gone larger with this one I think, but I'm combining it with Paper Issue's challenge to scraplift Cassie. I chose THIS page.
Thanks for looking!
supplies
cardstock: Tim Holtz Kraft-Core Core' dinations
patterned papers: Crate Paper; Simple Stories;
decorative tape: Little B; Paper Studio
cut file: The Cut Shoppe
stickers: Elle's Studio (puffy hearts); Simple Stories;
flair: The Crafty Pocket
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Gorgeous page and such a cute dog!!!
Sweet layout! Thanks for playing along with our NSD challenge!
Post a Comment