10 points if you can name the song that line is from!
I'm playing along with the Spiegelmom Scraps NSD challenge to use a circle + sequins and I'm combining one of Elle's Studio NSD challenges to use mixed media.
This cut file is free at Paper Issues. One of their spring crop challenges is Name that Tune and ya'll know I love to use song lyrics on my pages anyway!
I used distress ink spritzed with water and the packaging technique with to add the "water" to my background. I should've kept going and added a little more, but I was eager to start gluing things down!
Thanks for looking! :)
supplies
cut file: Paper Issues
patterned paper, die cuts, stickers: Elle's Studio
sequins: Spiegelmom Scraps (Magical Adventure)
ink: Tim Holtz distress ink (Broken China; Evergreen Bough); Memento (Tuxedo Black)
stamp: Studio Calico
song: Jake Owen - Anywhere with You
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment