Saturday, June 2, 2018

together.

My first page for June! I'm playing along this month's challenge at Off the Rails which is an ocean/sunshine/blues/greens moodboard.



My cut file inspired this page - it's free at Paper Issues! My photo is from a few weeks ago when we went to Key Largo.

I used some distress inks + the packaging technique behind my cut file. Then I added a bunch of Elle's Studio embellishments to my page. Thanks for looking!

supplies
ink: Tim Holtz distress inks (Broken China; Pine Needles; Evergreen Bough)
washi: Doodlebug

4 comments:

CathQuillScrap said...

Great page Ashley. Thanks for playing along with us at Off The Rails.

Anonymous said...

Love, Love LOVE this, Ashley! That heart looks amazing - like a mermaid! :-) Thanks for joining us at OTR!!

Carole Wright said...

Fabulous take on our challenge, thank you so much for joining in with us this month at Off the Rails Scrapbooking x

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

Great page and I love the heart. Thanks for joining in with us at Off The Rails.