Friday, July 20, 2018

Both Our Hearts Believe.

Hey guys! Sharing a layout real quick before heading outside. We're supposed to get some storms later this afternoon so I want to get outside while I can.



I worked on this page off and on all week. I wanted to play along with Stacy's July song challenge (even though I don't care for Ed Sheerhan or this song) because I love using lyrics on my pages and I want her to keep going with this challenge! :) I used my typewriter to type out a line of the song - both of our hearts believe - but I know you can't hardly see it. I just ordered new ribbon for my vintage typewriter.

I also used one of Paper Issue's July scraplift challenges - this page is scraplifted from Debbie T. My title is one of the older PI cut files found HERE.


This is my first time trying a sequin shaker on a layout. I think I crammed it a little too full. But I do love the look of it and I'll try it again :)

Thanks for looking!

supplies
die cuts, patterned papers, stickers, stamp: Elle's Studio
woodgrain paper: SN@P! Basics
cut file: You & Me Poppy Flowers (Paper Issues)
 ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
sequins: Spiegelmom Scraps (All American; Magical Adventure)

1 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

Thanks for doing this challenge Ashley even though you don't like the song! I really appreciate it. My kid picked the song. (Wink, wink) I love your layout! I think you got perfect balance and I love the sparkle from the sequins. Hope you play along next month too.