Saturday, July 21, 2018

Scrap Our Stash July 15 Blend A Sketch Challenge.

Hey everyone! Sharing my July 15 Blend a Sketch challenge today. I used the sketch on the left with the horizontal photos, but I used two larger photos instead of four smaller ones.

Both sketches are similar with the vertical strip of paper kind of as a mat and then the horizontal layering of paper and embellishing. From the second sketch, I used the title placement and the little banner embellishment up in the top left corner.

Here's my page:

I added in a few extra embellishments because that's just my style and I used the packaging technique to bring some pink ink in from the background paper.



Thanks for looking and I hope you'll play along!

supplies
patterned paper: Pebbles (Sunshiny Days); Amy Tangerine (On a Whim)
sticker: Doodlebug Doodle-Pops (summer sippers)
washi: Freckled Fawn
die cuts, tags: Elle's Studio
ink: Tim Holtz distress ink (picked raspsberry)

0 comments: