Today I wanted to use some of my Echo Park Summer Dreams stash from a few years ago. I had this photo of my cousins & I also had my mind set on using a cut file for something. So here's what I came up with using the July 1 sketch from Let's Get Sketchy:
Thanks for looking!
supplies
patterned paper: Elle's Studio (Sycamore Lane); Echo Park (Summer Dreams)
die cuts, stickers: Echo park
cut file: free at Paper Issues
ink: Tim Holtz distress ink (Evergreen Bough)
puffy stickers: Elle's Studio
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Nice clustering and mix of papers! Great take on this sketch! Thanks for joining us at LGS!
I agree with Marci! The clustering is fabulous! Great work! Thanks for playing at LGS!
Great layering and a nice pic!Thank you so much for joining us at LGS❤️
Great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at LGS!
Love your take on the sketch challenge. Thanks for joining in with us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.
This is lovely! You did great with the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at LGS!
It is a very nice work! ! !
Thank you for joining us at LGS!
Such a classy take on the sketch. Love the mix of patterned paper. Thanks for joining us at Lets Get Sketchy. Deb xx
Gorgeous page Ashley. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy.
Post a Comment