Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Scrap Our Stash August 1 Golden Globe challenge.

Who doesn't love this movie?! Today I'm sharing my page for Scrap Our Stash August 1 challenge.

My inspiration came from a quote in the movie (by Brad Pitt): I may be an outlaw, but you're the one stealing my heart. I thought it would be great with some of our engagement photos. I used three journal cards on my page - can you spot them?

 You also must include the word "friends" on your page. I kept my journaling really simple and stuck it down in the corner so to not take away from my photos. It just says my boyfriend... now my fiance.


So I used two journaling cards on this page - the 'XO' card is one and the other one is a graph paper print that I flipped horizontally and layered behind. Use your journaling cards in unconventional ways! Thanks so much for looking!

supplies
patterned paper: Elle's Studio (Noteworthy)
journal cards, stickers, die cuts, stamp: Elle's Studio
ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
acrylic: Color Cast Designs

0 comments: