Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Scrap Our Stash August 15 Blend a Sketch challenge.

Hi guys! Today I'm sharing my Scrap Our Stash blend a sketch challenge for August 15! Here are the sketches:
I chose the photo placement and matting from the left sketch, but I used one photos and one journaling card instead of two photos. From the sketch on the right, I followed the vertical placement of the paper and title. Here's my page:

This lemon paper is a little bold and lemony for me - even though I do love lemons - but some how I thought it would be great for this page!

Instead of doing the scalloped paper from the sketch on the right, I lined up some washi tape and embellishments. It was fun using some arrows from my stash!

Thanks for looking - can't wait to see what you guys make! :)

supplies
patterned papers, washi, stickers: Pink Paislee (Pick Me Up)
project life card: Elle's Studio (June 2018 kit) 
alphabet stickers: Simple Stories

0 comments: