Monday, September 24, 2018
Autumn favorites.
My mom went to Ohio this past weekend to visit my brother and they went to a local orchard to pick apples. I have my September Elle's Studio kit sitting on my desk that I knew would be perfect for these photos. I found my September 2017 kit matched this kit almost perfectly so I used some bits from that kit as well.
I'm playing along with the color challenge this month at The Studio Challenges + the sketch I found at Elle's Studio from August.
I found this free cut file at Paper Issues and used some of the 3x4 journal cards to back the leaves. Thanks for looking!
supplies
patterned paper: Simple Stories SN@P! Basics
journal cards, acrylic stars, die cuts: Elle's Studio
washi tape: October Afternoon (Daily Flash)
chipboard phrase sticker: American Crafts (Patio Party)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Wow Ashley! This is really beautiful! You've just nailed the Autumn feel! I adore those leaves!!!
Thank you for joining us at The Studio!
Great Layout, the leaves really catch your eye and their placement draws the eye through your layout. Thanks for joining us at The Studio Challenges.
Post a Comment