Saturday, September 15, 2018

Robert & Mercedes.

My husband's cousin got married this past June and I had their invitation that I debated on whether or not I could make it work on the page. I wanted to include it so I thought about cutting out their names and using them in strips or matting the photo on it just like a piece of patterned paper.



Finally, I decided to hang it off the edge of the page because it is so big (6x8). I used this sketch from Paper Issues monthly challenges + this cut file.

I'll spare the details of how painfully difficult it was to back that cut file with sequins.

This was the sketch I used for the monthly sketch challenge at Paper Issues.

Thanks for looking!

supplies
patterned papers: Elle's Studio (Noteworthy)
sequins: Spiegelmom Scraps (Oh Christmas Tree; Rustic Retreat)
puffy stickers: Elle's Studio
ink: Tim Holtz distress ink (milled lavender)
cut file: Paper Issues (Made with Love)

0 comments: