Monday, September 10, 2018

LOVE.


When I saw this month's challenge at Challenge YOUrself - scrap your pets - I knew what photo I wanted to use immediately. I only have our sneaks back from our wedding photos so far, but this is hands down my favorite photo. 


I went through my cut files and found this one that was fitting and I thought the paw would be a great shaker accent. I used some Spiegelmom Scraps sequins to fill in the shaker that I made. I use my FUSE tool and cut up page protectors. Thanks for looking!

supplies
patterned paper: Simple Stories (Bloom); Always & Forever); Cocoa Vanilla Studio (More Than Words)
puffy stickers: Elle's Studio
sequins: Spiegelmom Scraps (50's Sock Hop)
cut file: Paper Issues (Paw Prints on my Heart)

6 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Hi Ashley! I absolutely LOVE your gorgeous page!!! That photo is simply amazing and is PERFECT for our challenge this month! All of your details are wonderful, especially the paw print shaker accent! So creative! Thank you very much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are very happy that you did!

Shaunagh @ Home and Hobbies said...

This is gorgeous. Congrats on your special day!

ÅsaJ said...

Wow, I love both your page and that photo. Gorgeous! I Such a lovely title! Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa

Carmen Crosseti Cohen-Henriquez said...

Hi Ashley! Such a fantastic layout, clever title work and amazing photo! Love all about it! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month.

Cindy said...

I love your page!! And that sweet pink paw is great. Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself

Sherri Caramico said...

OH MY OH MY!! Dog of Honor!! How sweet and that shaker paw is "PAW-SOME!" Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!