Hi everyone! I'm sharing my take on this month's Golden Globe challenge.
We were to make a grid layout and use a transparency and/or vellum.
This background paper is from Simple Stories Say Cheese III line, but I liked it for this page about a trip to our local baseball diamond this summer.
Yes, I know baseballs are white but I cut these out in white and backed them with a red patterned paper (from Elle's Studio Shine collection) and then put a layer of vellum in between. It tones down the red and makes a fun element on my page.
Thanks for looking!
supplies
patterned paper: Simple Stories (Say Cheese III; What a Blast)
vellum: Doodlebug Design
stickers, labels, die cuts: Elle's Studio
cut file: Paper Issues (baseball background)
alphabet stickers: Elle's Studio (black); Simple Stories SN@P! (grey)
washi: Heidi Swapp (Magnolia Jane)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment