This cut file is one of my favorites. I want to make shakers out of the hearts over and over again. Luckily for me, I have the coordinating sequin mix from Spiegelmom Scraps for this new Cocoa Vanilla Studio collection.
I turned the top heart into a shaker. The bottom heart I decided to cut the photo to fit. It's not the best photo - it's dark - but it's my brother lying on the floor with his dog, Vanilla, and it's really sweet. I'm making him and his girlfriend a scrapbook for Christmas this year so this page is for their album.
This page is made for one of the scraplift challenges this month at Paper Issues. Here's the original:
Thanks for looking!
supplies
patterned papers, die cuts, stickers: Cocoa Vanilla Studio (Midnight)
sequins: Spiegelmom Scraps (Pick Your Plum - designed to coordinate with this collection!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment