Tuesday, November 13, 2018
your hand in mine, we walk the miles.
I'm playing along with one of this month's scraplift challenges at Paper Issues + the music challenge that Stacy has this month. It's not a song I am familiar with (not a huge Zeppelin fan), but I chose the lyric 'your hand in mine, we walk the miles' because I thought it was perfect for these wedding photos of us.
I used my typewriter to type the lyric onto a little label to tuck behind my photo. I love this cut file for a pretty, soft accent to a wedding page so I just added a tiny bit of mixed media behind the two photo focal points.
Here's Angie's page that we lifted:
Thanks for looking!
supplies
patterned paper, die cuts, stickers: Cocoa Vanilla Studio (Midnight)
cut file: Paper Issues
sequins: Spiegelmom Scraps (Springtime Bliss)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
This is a perfect layout Ashley! Love how you were inspired by the song!! Thanks for playing along on my Scrappy Friends challenge!!!
Post a Comment