Tuesday, November 13, 2018

so adorable.

I'm back with an 8.5x11 page, playing with this month's moodboard challenge at Scrap the Girls. This moodboard makes me think: princess / party / soft, pretty colors.

So I have a photo of my cousin's daughter turning five earlier this year and it's super cute. I thought it would match perfectly with this moodboard. Make Paper Art has a free cut file on their Facebook group so I cut these candles on my Silhouette and made a shaker.
I used the Springtime Bliss and Cotton Candy Land sequin mixes for my candle shaker. Everything else is from the 'More than Words' collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio. Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Rosemary Hanson said...

such a fabulous photo!! your candle shakers are a fabulous idea the choice of paper ideal!
Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls

Anne McLaughlin said...

Beautiful Princess! thanks for giving Scrap the Girls challenge a go

Krisy said...

This is such a sweet layout. I love the use of the cutfile candles. Thanks for playing along with us at STG xx

Sandra said...

Very sweet layout, I love the die cut candles. Thanks for joining us at STG