My brother went on a trip through Europe earlier this year and when I saw the Scrap the Boys challenge this month, I was inspired to scrap one of his photos from Estonia.
I pulled this older Pink Paislee travel themed paper, but I didn't like the stark cream background. So I went a little overboard with mixed media and the packaging technique. Then I added a bunch of stamping to the background too! Yikes. Thanks for looking :)
supplies
patterned paper: Pink Paislee (Atlas)
ink: Tim Holtz distress inks (Faded Jeans; Chipped Sapphire; Barn Door); Studio Calico Color Theory (Clean Slate)
mist: Shimmerz Spritz (Chance of Rain)
stickers, stamps: Elle's Studio
cut file: SCT freebie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I love what you've done with the background, it looks great. Thanks for sharing at STB.
I love the large title! Thanks for joining us at STB!
What a gorgeous page, Ashely! I love that photo and the map background!!! I especially like how you did your title! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrp the Boys!
Fab layout Ashley! Love the stamping and mixed media background 😘
Great layout, love how you used the mixed media and stamps to make the background your own! Thanks for joining us at STB!
Post a Comment