If you subscribe to the Spiegelmom Scraps newsletter, you got this new bow cut file in your email last Sunday! and if you don't subscribe, head on over the website and get signed up!
I liked this bow cut file because it really tied into my wreath photo. We had a miscarriage in March and the hospital where I had my D&C offers a miscarriage memorial and burial of the ashes ceremony twice a year. I was on the fence about attending up until the night before. I'm glad we went, but it was sad.
At the ceremony, each couple got a ribbon to write a little message or note or whatever you wanted. Then we tied them onto the wreath. The wreath was placed on the grave site and will stay there until the weather carries it away.
I made my bow cut file into a shaker and used the Magical Unicorns sequin mix from the April release. You can use my code ASHLEY15 to get 15% off your purchase at Spiegelmom Scraps. Thanks for looking!
supplies
patterned paper, die cuts, stickers: Cocoa Vanilla Studio (Happiness)
ink: Tim Holtz distress ink (Shaded Lilac)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment