I'm inspired by the grid pattern challenge at Challenge YOUrself this month and I wanted to stash bust. I need to use up my Pick Me Up collection from Paige Evans.
I painted over the patterned paper with white acrylic paint to tone it down. Then I added some inks with the packaging technique. Next, I just layered up some embellishments in the grid pattern! Super easy!
Thanks for looking!
patterned paper, die cuts, stickers: Pink Paislee (Pick Me Up)
flair: Scrappin Happy Studio
ink: Tim Holtz distress ink (Peacock Feathers; Pine Needles)
Shimmerz: Coloringz (Pink Stillettos)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Hi Ashley! I absolutely love your gorgeous page! Your grid design is wonderful and so is your photo! Very creative and beautiful!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are very happy that you did!
Beautiful! Love the painted background and the grid. Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself.
Such a lovely page with a creative grid pattern. Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa
Lovely page! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself.
Beautiful take on the challenge - love your layout! Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!
Post a Comment