Tuesday, September 24, 2019

home.

This page was inspired by Sketch N Scrap's sketch 184 but I sized down to a 8.5x11 layout. I used the "kit" I put together that I mentioned HERE. Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Deanna said...

Really sweet photo and love your embellishing! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

StacyLee said...

What a fantastic photo of your dogs! I love the rich colors you chose and how you rested your title on a shelf. All of your little touches really give it the perfect cozy, homey feel! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Lisa said...

Lovely layout! Love this picture! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute layout, just love that photo too :) Good collection of products your using for this :) Love your take on the sketch. Thank you for sharing with us over at Sketch N Scrap
Tina-DT

Amy Pitts said...

This layout is adorable. Love all of you little clusters on this page. Your pups are sweet. Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.