Hello again! Two layouts this week:)
I've been trying to do the monthly sketches from Stick It Down this year because I want to support my design team (I think I missed last month's though) and I barely got done with April's sketch!
I scrapped these photos of my brother and I with the chicken pox. I combined this sketch challenge with Lasting Memories word play challenge for April. This time I used the word FLOWER ...so I used florals, Laura Rumble sketch, orange, white space, epoxy flair, and round shaker frame.
I love having my mom's handwriting on the back of the photos and I didn't want to lose that. So I took a photo of her handwriting, then edited it and printed it out so I could attach it as 'journaling' on my page. Thanks for looking!
supplies
die cuts, patterned paper, chipboard frames & sticker: PinkFresh Studios
sequins: Spiegelmom Scraps (Lovely Day)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment