Monday, April 27, 2020

enjoy the now.

Long time, no see! April has been a weird month of working a lot of overtime + spending some time outdoors since the weather is warming up. I have been scrapbooking, but it's been for upcoming projects that won't be revealed until next month :)

So I had some time today to make this fun page for the April Scrap the Girls challenge. The theme is adventure and this is a selfie from my 'bachelorette party' night. I used the Art Walk collection from Heidi Swapp + some Pink Paislee 5th and Monaco.

I don't do mixed media very often, but I did use the packaging technique with some distress inks on this page. I chose Peacock Feathers and Pine Needles.

I decided to try to combine this challenge with one of the Lasting Memories challenges this month. They are doing my least favorite kind of challenge in April because they're so hard! The challenge is to use an item/technique with every letter from the word RAIN. So I used roses, Art Walk collection, ink, and a napkin to blog my ink:)

Thanks for looking!

1 comments:

Chantal said...

Love that layout. thanks to play with us at Scrap the Girls !