definitely not feeling ok about it
I got my first tattoo (I say first but it's my only for now, although I have several more planned) on vaca in Miami Beach in January 2010. It wasn't really planned in that I walked in to "just look" but it was kinda planned in that I had been thinking about it the whole drive down [yes, this is before I flew so we drove all the way to Miami Beach].
Afterwards my brother decided to get one as well but he already has several so it was nothing for him.
Then we hit up a bar. I forgot all about the pain. Bars are open late there. |
8 comments:
love that. such a good quote to use. i'm obsessed with word/quote tattoos.
mybagofsunshine.blogspot
perfect font. LOVE.
You look like you were in serious pain!! It's great though, I love it!
cute tattoo!! i like it a lot
"love all, trust few" love it!! I'm glad no one took a picture of me while getting mine because my face would NOT be cute ha!
You face is awesome!! Love it!
Love the tattoo...and your face during ;)
the tat looks awesome, ash,--love the jewerly, too!
Post a Comment