WELCOME to the Paper Wing Productions Design Team Blog Hop & Giveaway! If you've arrived here from Dana's blog, then you're in the right place. If you’re just stopping by for a visit, please CLICK HERE to start from the beginning.
Are you ready for our April blog hop? The theme for this month is watercolor! Have you tried watercoloring? The design team is sharing their own watercolored projects! We hope you will hop through and find inspiration for your own projects. If you complete the hop, you will be eligible to win an awesome prize!
The prize is a $25.00 gift certificate to the Paper Wings Productions online store.For a chance to win all you need to do is:
- be a follower of the Paper Wings Productions blog
- visit each of the participating designer's blogs and leave a comment
- come back and leave us a comment on the pwp blog telling us you completed the hop.
To increase your chances of winning: like our Facebook page and/or invite your friends to the hop. Be sure to leave a separate comment for each of your additional entries. The winner will be announced on Friday, April 6 2018 on the Paper Wings Productions blog.
I chose the large sentiment and heat embossed it with a gold fine detail embossing powder. I also stamped out the small cross and fussy cut it.
For my background, I used two yellow distress inks. I stamped the ink pads directly onto some old plastic packaging and spritzed it with water. Then I just smudged the color onto my background.
Here is the complete line up just in case you get lost along the way:
Paper Wings Productions Blog - The Aviary
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR JOINING US TODAY!
&Let Your Creativity Take Flight!
&Let Your Creativity Take Flight!
supplies
stamp: Easter
ink: Tim Holtz distress ink (scattered straw; mustard seed)
embossing power: Simon Says Stamp! (ultra fine gold); Sparkle N Sprinkle (fiery brown EP369)







5 comments:
Beautiful card Ashley! I love the bright yellow background and the subtle embossing.
Pretty card! Love the yellow background!
Wonderful technique and sentiment. Lovely card. Tfs Ashley.
This is sweet!
So lovely and striking!!
Post a Comment