Monday, October 15, 2018

good times.


I got an order from Paper Issues today that had the Pink Paislee Auburn Lane collection in it. Not the whole collection, just a few pieces of the patterned papers that I liked. I thought they would be good for documenting some wedding photos :) I started with this striped paper for my background because one of the Paper Issues challenges this month is to use striped paper.


I'm playing along with the Scrappy Friends challenge this month, which includes Stacy's song challenge and Rochelle's sketch challenge. I always try to play along with Stacy's song challenge because I LOVE using songs and lyrics on my pages and I don't know of any other challenges like hers. The song this month is Trace Adkin's You're Gonna Miss This and I chose the line "these are some good times." I thought this Elle's Studio gold piece I've had in my stash for a while was the perfect fit.

I found that black and white striped chipboard frame on my Crate Paper sheet and wanted to make a shaker with it. A few sequins later and it was done!

These flair are from a new Etsy shop I found called Scrappin' Happy Studio. Super cute stuff! They're thin and flat backed so I really like them. [I'm not affiliated; I just like them :)]

Thanks for looking!

supplies
sequins: Spiegelmom Scraps (Metallic Mess; Springtime Bliss)
cardstock frame sticker: Crate Paper (Heart Day)
die cuts: Simple Stories (Forever & Always)
patterned paper: Pink Paislee (Auburn Lane)
washi: Heidi Swapp
flair: Scrappin' Happy Studio

1 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

I'm always happy to see any of your projects especially ones you make that are inspired by my challenges!! This one is awesome! I love how you did the title work with the shaker and sequins! Perfect!! Thanks for joining in again this month at Scrappy Friends!!