Welcome back, friends!
Today I'm sharing something a little different. This is an 8x8 page for our wedding album.
In hindsight, I should have just done a 12x12 album for our wedding. I'm finding the 8x8 size hard to work with because there are so many beautiful products I want to use for these photos. Our regular 2018 album is jammed full because I'm also creating 12x12 wedding pages as well.
In any event, here's one of the pages for my album. I really love this sentiment and I've used it many times on pages throughout the years. It's from the June 2010 Kit of the Month, but it is still available on the Unity website.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






13 comments:
gorgeous work today I love seeing other uses for these beautiful stamps!
Such a pretty layout. Love the stamps, colors, patterns, and design. Maybe just do the wedding highlights in the 8x8 album, like a quick brag book and add the rest of the photos and details to a 12x12 album. A wonderful layout.
Another fun shaker element - love!! I've never seen this kit before.
Lovely layout.
Another lovely layout! I love making mini albums. Thanks for more inspiration!
Beautiful photo and page! I like the idea of 8x8 pages!
I love this sentiment too!
Lovely layout, love the sentiment, so nice.
Perfect use of a great sentiment for your wedding page! Thanks for sharing!
Very pretty layout and I like the sentiment you used.
Another great page, I love this stamp set and the sequins are perfect with this layout.
I'm really excited to see you using older sets on your layouts. It's nice to see you working with different size layouts as well!
An 8 x 8 album is a good idea because it is easier to put out on display. I love that you used an older KOM.
Beautiful! I live the sequin shaker!
--Phaline Mays
Post a Comment